Thursday, July 18, 2013

toyin Aimakhu Replies Fans over wedding

“To all the people abusing us for the records,mysef and my adorable, charming, world best husband did wat we can afford n pls to all my fans stop buying pirated copy so we can have enuff money for party nxt time.. I love u all and pls dnt insult my huge fan cos the LV cake was a gift from a fan which I reali apreciate..tnx to all my fans u guys rock my world.Toyin Aimakhu tweeted: “Sis Fathia tnx for sharing dat mini blender,sis iyabo ojo tnx for ur support n cash,sindodo iya mi,dayo Amusa,lara,doris, sis mercy aigbe n hubby,aunty foluke n hubby,tnx a lot..uncle desmond elliot I love u." “Hmmm to all my fans tnx a lot, idowu tnx for the cake,wumi tnx for the Z10…I can’t tank my fans enuff and my friends fadeke tnx a lot and oyin tnx for the drinks and DJ…U guys rock,”

No comments:

Post a Comment