Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mercy Johnson Talks About Marriage And Motherhood

Mercy Johnson reviewed this with an interview with Gossip Nigeria....Motherhood seems to have changed you… Yes, motherhood changes women. You begin to see yourself as a co-creator. You begin to see yourself as a protector. Few days ago, I was feeding Purity and she started dragging the bottle with me with the hot water in it. She pushed the bottle, I had to quickly push her away from the water and let it pour on my arm instead. That’s the kind of protection I am talking about. I think it will also make you feel more responsible for other children as well. You begin to see them as children of some other mothers. You have a sense of responsibility to want to protect them as well. How are you coping with your husband and the baby? There’s nothing like coping, he’s making my job easier. He dots on her. He carries her, feeds and does everything for her such that she misses him when he’s not around.  You won’t believe she sleeps on his chest every night. He understands whatever adjustment I need to make when it comes to the baby. He’s a loving father? What about being a loving husband? He’s the best thing that happened to me. People usually say men are not reliable, in the case of my husband he’s a blessing. It’s obvious we are his priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment